Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mint Chocolate Crinkle Cooies

Okay, I slacked for a bit with Halloween and Thanksgiving, but I'm feeling a bit more myself and there's just too many cute and delicious things to bake for Christmas that I had to get baking.  I thought I'd start with something simple.  Mint chocolate crinkle cookies.



Here's what you need:

1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup veg oil
4 eggs (room temp)
2 tea van extract
2 cups flour
2 tea baking powder
1/2 tea salt
powdered sugar

Here's what you do:

Mix together cocoa, sugar, and oil.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
Stir in vanilla.
Combine flour, baking powder, & salt.
Add to cocoa mixture.
Stir in chips.
Cover dough, refrigerate at least 4 hours.

Pre heat oven to 350.
Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Roll dough into balls about 1"
Coat each ball in powdered sugar
Bake approx 8 min
You want the cookies to be a bit gooey still when you pull them out.  Let the cookies cool completely and they will be like a brownie.  I over baked mine a bit the first time, but everyone at my boyfriend's office still loved them, so you really can't go wrong, but I prefer mine a bit more brownie-like, less cake like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment