Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hot Cocoa Dippers

I am so crafty this season, Martha Stewart would be proud.  I'm determined to make goody gift boxes for my friends this year, and yes I even got crafty on the boxes.  Today I got started with Hot Cocoa Dippers and Melted Snowman Sugar Cookies.  The snowmen won't be done until tomorrow, so for now I will write about the dippers.

All you need are marshmallows, candy canes, chocolate chips, and sprinkles.  
Break the candy canes so that they are just a stick. 
Push broken side into marshmallow. 
Heat the chocolate chips until almost melted, stirring until completely smooth that way the chocolate is not too thin and hot. 
Dip marshmallow into chocolate.
Sprinkle!
I let mine dry in a wine glass so that the chocolate wouldn't get smudgy.  As long as your chocolate isn't too thin when you dip it, it won't drip.

No comments:

Post a Comment