Monday, July 25, 2011

I'm Ridiculous

I was thinking I would like to get some cards made up, not that I'm looking to start up a new business or anything just yet, but it would be nice to have something handy with all  my info (phone #, email, blog address, etc) on. Which lead me to thinking; well, I'll need  a cute logo made up with my name on it, which got me thinking, (yup here's the ridiculous part); maybe I should change my blog name (AGAIN!)  Was thinking 'Sweet Treats' (is that redundant? Is there any other kind of sweet?)  Or maybe 'Sweet Designs' 'Sweets By Jen' Can you tell I'm partial to the word 'sweet'? 

3 comments:

  1. you should switch to wordpress :) I switched both my blogs there & it just seems nicer...& if you change your name, you could go for a whole new look ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. except that apparently I can't figure out how to post showing my name...hopefully I get it this time ;)

    ReplyDelete