Sunday, September 23, 2012

Wedding Cake

I did it.  My first wedding cake.  I was so nervous about this one.  Not at first, I'm always excited about a new cake project and think I can figure out how to make anything if I'm in love enough with the project, like I was for this one.  But going into it, at some point it dawned on me: this is for a wedding.  This is serious.  It has to be perfect. Oh s*#@!  Well, it turned out beautiful and perfect.  Sometimes I have to admit that maybe I have figured out a few things and know what I'm doing after all.  I loved this cake design from the beginning, the Bride had fabulous taste and was so nice to work with.  Her wedding was crazy beautiful and I'm so so happy I got to make her cake and be a part of it.
Speaking (well, writing) of beautiful, thank you to Breanna Peterson Photography for taking these fabulous pictures of the cake for me.  I'm sure I destroyed some of the quality of this pic by my saving and copying processes, but trust me she is an amazingly talented photographer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment