Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Little Surfer Cake

I have this problem. Well it depends on how you look at it I guess.  I have an obsession with cuteness, which when translated to cakes, means they tend to be, I don't know, immature? Kidish? Whatever, cakes are meant to be fun and not taken seriously, so my cakes are fun and whimsical. Ya, that's a good word to describe my style. Whimsical.  So anyways, I made this surfer themed cake. It was described as 'adorable' and 'super cute' which it was.  I loved it. When a friend commented on it, I said ya, it turned out great.  But here's the thing, it's for A Man.  This is when she burst into laughter.  Ah well, there should always a bit of humor in cakes.  For the record, while said boyfriend was not in fact 12, the customer was happy and I know it tasted fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment