Monday, March 5, 2012

Welcoming Ella Grace



There is a bit of a baby boom going on here in Kodiak, a girl baby boom too.  Maybe it's the cold weather, maybe it's the lack of things to do in the winter, but myself along with several other women here in Kodiak are pregnent, almost everyone having girls too.  My friend Breanna is due with her baby girl, Ella Grace, next month and yesterday was her baby shower. 
I was asked to make my favorite kind of cake; the 'just make what ever you want' kind of cake.  This cake was inspired by a cake I saw on Pinterest, oh what would I do with out this site?
Did I also mention she's a super talented photographer,? See her amazing work! http://www.breannapetersonphotography.com/   She took these pictures for me, so I finally have a decent picture of one of my cakes, so excited!  Thanks Breanna, and I can't wait for girly play dates! 

No comments:

Post a Comment