Tuesday, March 13, 2012

More Truffles

Next week is my best friend's birthday.  I'm super sad I can't be with her while she has her birthday breakdown, happens every year, so I wanted to send her some chocolate to help since I won't be there.  I made my favorite, brownie bon bons.  I wanted to make them extra cute, so I had the idea to make them look like little sundaes.  Put a cherry on something and the cuteness level instantly goes up.
I also made some covered in white chocolate, and some in a peanutbutter ganache (use peanut butter chips instead of white or chocolate chips)

Happy Birthday Anna Banana, I love you! 
I know, I'm kinda ruining the birthday surprise, but it probably won't show up looking this cute so I wanted you to see them before they showed up as a box of crumbs and melted chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment