Sunday, January 2, 2011

I'm Back!

I've been m.i.a. for a while working on a project that unfortunately did not work out.  I had an opportunity to purchase the bakery that I had been working at.  I jumped at the chance with out really thinking it all through.  I was in no way ready financially or mentally.  Baking and creating fun treats is my passion I've always loved doing it, but trying to make a bakery survive while also not willing to give up any time with my son is pretty much impossible.  I'm a Mom first and enjoy baking for fun. 
So that's where I'm at, back to baking for fun and experimenting without the pressure of failure.  Can't wait to post some pics of what I've been doing and oh, I finally found it, yup the world's best chocolate cake recipe!  Which I will be sharing with you very shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment